Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Productivity modules not usable on intermediate products

6 years ago

ello TheSAguy,

not quite sure if it's a bug or a feature but I cannot use prod modules in any of your recipes unfortunately.
I guess it's because your alternative recipes (expecially for vanilla intermediates like plastics/batteries/fluids) are not in the [Intermediate Products] category.
In case you did that on purpose (feature) consider this report as obsolete. Otherwise I would really like to use your mod to mass produce stuff with the ability to use prod modules. :)
I've marked which recipes should be able to be produced with productivity (imo):
https://i.imgur.com/ZDEKxzn.png
excluded the fertilizers in the chemPlants because using it as intermediate product isn't the only use for them.

I will post a separate idea/suggestion opening up the bioreactor/cokery for modules.

Best regards
raneo

6 years ago

Thanks, I'll take a look at this during the week.

6 years ago

Cheers for the quick response! Looking forward to any new information :) Enjoy your weekend

6 years ago

Raneo,
I've added the Productivity Module Support you've requested. - V2.6.9
Thanks.

6 years ago

TheSAguy,
Thank you very much - it's so cool to work and play with your mod. I am really enjoying it!!!!

New response