Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Modules on Bioreactor and Cokery

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hello TheSAguy,

as the title says and after opening the thread "Productivity modules not usable on intermediate products" I would like to suggest that both cokery and bioreactor are going to get the abilty to:
1. use modules (productivity just on a few specific recipes of course)
2. get boosted by beacons

trivia: already used your mod quite excessively and since I am about to transition to 1rpm I intended to increase my prodution rates. After some calculations I stepped into the problem that I would need about 260 bioreactors for my Algea-Biomass-Needs :D

edit: cokery HAS module slots, but IS NOT affected by beacons (sorry if the request above was confusing about that)

best regards
raneo

New response