Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Angel's recipe for Straight Rail

6 years ago

Maybe have it require the concrete bricks as opposed to just concrete?

6 years ago

Angel's currently does not change the Rail Recipe.
I think concrete is already pretty expensive and there is so little difference between all the rails...
Open to your thought on why though.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Angel's doesn't but your recipe affects Angel's games. You don't need concrete itself so much that you would belt it in Angel's, while concrete bricks it is exactly opposite, you need it for manufacturing many buildings so it makes sense to belt it if you are doing a botless feed setup. Things required for concrete aren't exactly useful to put on the main belt in Angel's either.

Just like the Wooden Rails require stone, not crushed stone cause it is the more sensible item to belt.

6 years ago

Ah, I get what you're saying now.
The thing is, there are a few items in BI that use concrete. It's also after bricks in the tech tree... Let me think about it, but I'm kinda leaning towards leaving it as is.

New response