Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

a wood pulp is now made in assemblers instead of cokeries

6 years ago

it's more logical this way and thus a good change, but i couldnt find this announcement in patchnotes or somewhere else and had to search for the reason why my factory stopped to produce uranium :-) :-(

i had set up the system to be self sufficient starting from wood production to get wood and fuel for power, etc and no need for oil or other "external" ingredients. but then it was a chain reaction: no more pulp from my cokery, no more cellulose, no more sulfuric acid, no more uranium.

now everything is working again, and this message is just for those people who didn't notice the change in machines that are required for the wood pulp recipe.

6 years ago

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'd like to have a save to see your setup.

New response