Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Powered Rails

6 years ago

So if I understand correctly powered rails once connected with the connector make it so that items placed along the rail have power. Now is there a way to connect a power pole to the rail so that we can branch power off the rail? Basically, if I make a mining base so I do not have to run power poles from my powerplant to the base I can just run powered rails.

6 years ago

NVM I just got that to work. Seems to not always work though. Let me do some more testing to figure out why it was not working in the first place.

6 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/bOJcHNe.png

So as we can see with this it's like it just stops working at random locations. Even though the line is all powered.

6 years ago

Thakns Darklord, I'll look into this a little more

New response