Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Picking up power from railes

6 years ago

Hi ya,

love the mod, especially the power being carried from the rails. I am in the midst of a reasonable size map, with an extensive rail network. I have noticed that the rail power pick up pole is getting more and more fussy about where it will connect the rail to take off power, as the rail network has grown (To the point now where I don't seem to be able to fine any points). I assume this isn't expected.
Second, I also noticed that if you place any ground covering over the rails, it removes the power, again I assume this isn't intended.

Thanks for having a quick look

6 years ago

Thanks for the report RunRabbitRun!
I fixed the tile removing the wires, and have tweaked the power to rail a little. hopefully that should help.

Please give 2.5.0 a go.
Thanks!

6 years ago

Hi ya,

thanks for the super quick response. I have checked the removing of the wires by the tile, it is now works after you put concrete or the like down. I will do some experimenting with the power pick up and let you know if it has improved.

6 years ago

Cool

New response