Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Options are broke :P

6 years ago

I turned off some of ur options that were originally on and got https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317626810630406144/424132724530610176/unknown.png

6 years ago

Thanks for the report, I'll fix it as soon as I can.

6 years ago

Let me know if it's fixed in V2.2.0

6 years ago

Well I have another strange issue regarding your options.
If you disable your vanilla tweaks... What you get is a weird standard rail recipe that requires 8x Concrete, 1x Medium Electric pole and stone? WTF?
This may need some tweakage to make it go back to the proper vanilla recipe.

6 years ago

Cmdrsweeper,
The idea is for you to have two types of rail. Wood based and Cement based. The Wood rail uses a lot of wood, so you need a setup for that. The cement is a little price, but it does also conduct power.

The tweak only changes stone to crushed stone. Not planning on changing anything currently.

Thanks.

6 years ago

So the rail conducts power? Is that why it requires those power poles in the recipe? I see them also used for the wood one currently.

6 years ago

Wood rail not, normal or concrete rail - Yes.
The recipe looks a little weird. I'll change the Medium pole to small and add the steel back in, for the next release.

6 years ago

Pro tip! Add that to the description of the mod and the track in the game. Because currently when you view them, the pole reminds you of a bug and the only difference between wooden and concrete track is the amount of HP they have.

6 years ago

Power rail removed for now.

New response