Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

a V2.1.8 break savegames?

6 years ago

It appear that version 2.1.8 corrupt savegame, well not that corrupt it, but all the old graphic are lost and the new ones don't show ingame

6 years ago

In V2.1.9 I added the Option to use the OLD Bio Farm Images. Please check that in the Mod Settings and let me know if it resolves your issue.
Thanks.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Installed factorio 0.16.30 (i was on 0.16.28), downloaded 2.1.9 and problem was gone, i had the new graphic icon loaded and (apparently) working. Also tried with the option you mention and game was working as well (with old image of course, which btw i really liked so i think it was good anyway to add this possibility). Very good!!!

6 years ago

Ah, yes there is a new feature that needs Factorio version 16.29 or later.

New response