Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Crash on Bio_Industries::on_player_built_tile(ID 45)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hi fellow modder,

I got a bug report on one of my mods (LandMover) telling that Bio Industries crashes when placing water tiles.

Crash report:
Error while running event
Bio_Industries::on_player_built_tile(ID 45)
Bio_Industries/control.lua:385:bad
argument#1 to 'ipairs'(table expected, got nil)

When looking in your code I think the error is in your Solar_Mat function iterating over the event.tiles while for some reason this is nil. A simple fix would be to check if there actualy are tiles in event.tiles. The issue (I think) is that ipairs(event.tiles) give some issue while trying to iterate over water tiles... But this is weird becose #event.tiles returns the amount of tiles perfectly on my on_player_built_tile event...

Here is a link to the bug report (and mod):

Kind regards,
lovely_santa

6 years ago

Please let me know if this is now fixed in Bio Industries Version 2.1.6 - Thanks

New response