Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g crash on placement of landfill in factorio v16.17

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Error while running
Bio_Industries::on_player_built_tile (ID 45) Bio_Industries/control.lua:387: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil).

using bio_industries version 2.0.8
error references paragraph under solar mat stuff for local function player_tile_built(event). A change to recent factorio code is likely to blame, but since i wasn't placing a solar mat, but trying to place landfill, it could be a tile ID change that is causing some glitch (obviously solar tiles shouldn't be placeable on water, so i'm not sure exactly what's causing the problem.)
If you'd like i can try and see if running with only BIO industries installed causes crash or if it is a combination of mods that results in this unexpected interaction.

Edit: crash occurs even if bio industries and alternate start (used to give player landfill at start) are installed.

6 years ago

per recent update info: "changed the tile related events to include the old tiles and positions instead of just positions."
http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791441523997/announcements/detail/1651000839381686824

6 years ago

This should be fixed as of 2.0.9

6 years ago

i got version 2.1.0 and the crash is still there :)

6 years ago

Can you please send me a save?

6 years ago

I'm getting a similar error when trying to place concrete tile on the ground:

Error while running event
Bio_Industries::on_player_built_tile (ID 45) Bio_Industries/control.lua:385: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil).

If you are still looking for a save file to test, let me know how to send and I'll be glad to send you one of mine. Thanks

6 years ago

That means you're using a Factorio version prior to 16.17, since in 16.17 they changed the tile logic.

6 years ago

Thanks for responding TheSAguy. I auto-update to the latest version of Factorio, so at the time of writing I was on 16.19. Just had an update to 16.20 and tested again for the error and its still present. Any ideas?

6 years ago

Can you please send me a save? Dropbox or post it on the forums.
Thanks.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Thank you!

6 years ago

okay

New response