Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Inserters won't load wood into bio nursery.

6 years ago

I'm getting an error that I have to assume is related to the mod. It has happened twice now, both times with units running bio industry recipes. The first was with two assemblers making enhanced dart ammo, now with my bio nursery producing seeds. The inserters are acting as though the nursery was overfull of wood, and so won't delivery any. There isn't enough wood to run the recipe even so it just sits idle. With the assemblers I deleted everything and rebuilt and it worked again, with the nursery that isn't working. I'm running with the expensive recipes option, not sure if that might cause it. https://imgur.com/idz53xW

6 years ago

nevermind, i found the issue. I was using the wood stacker mod and for some reason that was messing with the demand. i deactivated that mod and the problem is fixed.

New response