Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Strange behavior with Elon Musk Floor

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

TL:DR Do not put Elon Musk Floor tiles in a Checkerboard.

First how do I add pictures to make it clearer?
The problem is, when I tried to make a checkerboard/chessboard with this floor type it failed. Then there is the strange thing, that when you make a checkerboard some Floor tiles stop working at all. I did not remove the floor tiles, I replaced them with stone bricks. When I place a Cross and connect 1 side to a Electric post all 5 floor tiles of that cross are connected. When I remove the middle tile 4 are remaining on the ground, but only 2 are still connected to the network. Even if I place Electric poles next to all tiles or even on top they do not start working. Reconnecting these does not work too. I had to remove them all and lay them again till it worked.
I thought I found a nice bug, because when I laid a lot of these and made a checkerboard out of them afterwards they did not show that they are not connected to the electric network. That was a great moment till I made a checkerboard out of all these and looked at my electric network, NONE. Even after placing several Post only a few went online.
Testingresult: When creating a checkerboard with these Floor tiles if they are not in reach of any Electric Post they will go offline forever till you do not remove them. The checkerboard has to be made by placing other tiles not just removing these.

New response