Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Thank you for really great thoughtful mod!

6 years ago

Gotta say, this was one awesome mod. Just love the "naturalist" caring feel to it. Trying to create a great big dirty smokey factory city, and here you come up with ways to try and do a lot of it without destroying the land, and pissing off the natives! I like toe growing of wood, I make a lot of Cordite for bullets from Bobs Mod, and that helps a lot, esp since I landed in pretty dry area with no forests! The whole idea is very cool, and Thanks again for you hard work in making something for people with a mind towards caring for the environment, even if its just a game!

New response