Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Fix (kinda) for Error in 1.9.2

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

So, just installed the new update and i have this message: imgur.com/a/5tOYl pop up every time I launch Factorio with this mod. The error pops up even when Bio Industries is the only mod active.

7 years ago

Getting the same error- the new update which patch notes says fixed the png (its coming from the file) maybe accidentally uploaded a corrupted file or doesnt reference the bio cannon correctly. Delete 1.9.2 and redownload 1.9.0 will fix it in the meantime (in %appdata%/factorio/mods). The last 2 updates today (1.9.1 and 1.9.2) introduced the error- I'm sure the mod author will see it and fix it soon in the next day or so! He's pretty active and awesome. =)

7 years ago

you should retitle this Fix for Error/Crash in 1.9.2 so people can find the fix =)

7 years ago

The game will crash when loading the mod.

7 years ago
  • same problem
7 years ago

Getting the same error- the new update which patch notes says fixed the png (its coming from the file) maybe accidentally uploaded a corrupted file or doesnt reference the bio cannon correctly. Delete 1.9.2 and redownload 1.9.0 will fix it in the meantime (in %appdata%/factorio/mods). The last 2 updates today (1.9.1 and 1.9.2) introduced the error- I'm sure the mod author will see it and fix it soon in the next day or so! He's pretty active and awesome. =)

Nice! I hope he fixes it soon.

7 years ago

Sorry guys!
I copied code from NE Buildings and neglected to update the path. Rookie mistake!
Should be fixed in 1.9.3

7 years ago

Thank you for efficiency.

7 years ago

Awesome! Thanks =) I love your mod btw. Best mod out there (after Angel's/Bobs mod-combo)

New response