Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Missing Bio cannon .png

7 years ago

Thank you for making this incredible mod, it has definitely changed my game play for the better. Unfortunately, (I'm assuming) this latest update did something that gave this error:

Failed to load mods: File not found::Bio_Industries/graphics/entities/bio_cannon/bio_cannon.png

I uninstalled the mod and reloaded, and it came up again :/

7 years ago

So I just peeked in the folder, and the .png is in there but Bio and Cannon are capitalized. Would that affect anything? If not, why is it coming up missing when it's definitely in there? Thanks in advance for your assistance!

7 years ago

My bad, when unzipped the capitalization does not matter, but when zipped, it does. I do my testing unzipped, to make edits easier. I fixed the issue. Thanks for the report.

7 years ago

It works now, thank you for the quick fix and a great mod!

New response