Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b startup error

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Error Message:

"
Error while applying migration: Bio Industries: Bio_Industries_1.6.7.lua

Bio_Industries/migrations/Bio_Industries_1.6.7.lua:17: attempt to index field 'bi_burner_mining_drill_disassemble' (a nil value)
"

using v1.8.9

Occurs when loading any saved game that is not already using the bio industries mod. I can start a new game and load that one without issue, so maybe its just the migration code?

This seems like a conflict with some other mod, but I was unable to figure out which one, i have too many to test it 1 by 1. Though I have confirmed that this error doesn't occur if bio is the only mod enabled, or bio+bobs mods are enabled.

7 years ago

It's something reverse factory mod did. Remove that, load, save snd then reinstated reverse factory mod

New response