Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Solar Mat

7 years ago

I think the variant for the solar mat is a bit too chaotic. Would you consider an option to make the solar mats have a consistent orientation?

7 years ago

I don't know if it's possible. I believe all floors need two size images and this is causing the weird look...
If you know of a fix, I'll do it.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Two changes I made that made it regular (though maybe not the image you want? I think it looks fine, but I'm not great with appearances):
First, prototypes\Bio_Solar_Farm\entities.lua, lines 104-109, I commented out:
--{
--picture = "Bio_Industries/graphics/entities/bio_solar_farm/solar2.png",
--count = 1,
--size = 2,
--probability = 1,
--},
Second, I changed the 'count' variable on line 101 of the same file (lines 99-103 below):
{
picture = "Bio_Industries/graphics/entities/bio_solar_farm/solar1.png",
count = 1, <--I changed this
size = 1
},

This seems to have done it for me. Let me know if it doesn't work, and I can send you the modified lua file.

7 years ago

Thanks Rachmaninov, I'll implement for next release.

New response