Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Accumulator equivalent for Solar Farm?

7 years ago

I like the idea of combining all those solar panels to a farm and get a bonus in generation from it, but don't process this to the absurd like other mods with Tier 3 or 4 solar panels. So I was wondering why there isn't an equivalent for accumulators?

for the calc: 50 solar panels combined to a farm get a 66% boost in terms of generation.
to maintain the same ratio for combined accumulators and have some nice even numbers:

60 Accumulators (a 5MJ) are 300MJ ... applying 66% boost: exactly 500MJ capacity
same for charge and discharge rate: 60 * 300kW = 18MW ...66% boost: exactly 30MW in/out

I would love to see this getting real.

7 years ago

Definitely want to do this, but don't currently have any images/model I can use.

New response