Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g raw wood into wood pulp

7 years ago

I love this mod but its missing one thing, turning raw wood into wood pulp. At this time there is only one way to get pulp and that's to make seedlings. is there a possibility to make it in an assembler and cost 2 raw wood and make 8 wood pulp

7 years ago

Or maybe in a Rock Crusher :P

7 years ago

That would be a good idea. Currently i try to burn all saplings in the bio garden using the low sapling-to-wood recipe, using the resulting wood to power some of the new boilers (those things eat up wood like mad when working at full power).This works as a good sink for wood, but makes it awkard when going for a green energy setup and there's that small group of boilers/steam engines ruining the picture. Either get rid of surplus wood making it usable in more fertiliser recipes or a direct way to turn them into pulp - would be a nice addition.

7 years ago

I'll add a wood to pulp recipe in a future release.

New response