Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i More uses for Saplings

7 years ago

I've been noticing that my saplings have been starting to pile up something fierce due to the only thing it's used for, to my knowledge, is to create raw wood or be a cheap fuel source. I wonder if it would be plausible to like, also let saplings be used for making ash, or charcoal, just make it cost more for the equivalent.

7 years ago

Silly me, I missed the fact that it's used to make Cellulose. Started making that to make plastic and that got rid of my pile up lol. Still, fair enough of a suggestion I think.

7 years ago

You can also plant them making a forest barrier to stop pollution spreading.

7 years ago

Can the planting and harvesting of seedlings be automated? Right now I have to plant them using a blueprint and harvest them using drones and deconstruct "blueprint".

New response