Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Rail recipe

8 years ago
(updated 8 years ago)

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional...
With tweaks enables we have rail recipe use crushed stone. Thats OK. But when you disable tweaks in the configs, and reload a save, rail recipes does not change - it still uses a crushed stone.
Some versions ago (1.2.6 for sure), by disabling tweaks, recipe actually changed to use simple raw stone.
Other tweaks aspects are normally affected by the change like a random wood from the tree, wall recipe...

8 years ago

Recipes are set at game creation, so changing that sitting will unfortunately not have an effect on recipes already researched.
I think if a recipe is not yet researched, it might work, but for the most part any Config settings need to be done prior to a new game.

8 years ago

Rail recipes actually changed back to raw stone when I run the game the next day.
I'm confused.
Usually all affected recipes change immediately when a mod is added or removed. Earlier changing the config setting resulted in immediate recipe changes. Just not the last time.

8 years ago
(updated 8 years ago)

Well, I think that a mod or game needs to run: "/c game.player.force.reset_recipes()" This will reset the recipes to the new values.

This usually happens when the game version or a mod is updated. You can also run it in the console.

So just changing the config won't change the recipe until the recipes in game are re-set.

8 years ago

Thank you for the tip. I will note that command for future use.

New response