Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Disassemble Burner Miner

8 years ago

Thanks for the great mod!

Even tho the idea is great (i am always annoyed by the old miners) there is a little problem with the new Disassemble Burner Miner:
The recipe is used if possible, so building a new Burner Miner with another Burner Miner in the inventory will use and destroy the old miner. Same goes for other recipes in the early game: Building some inserters -> Miners are gone...
That is pretty nasty from time to time. It would be nice if you could the Disassemble recipe only manully :)

8 years ago

I too am having this issue.

8 years ago

I'll look into this, it's kinda a game bug. I think the only solution would be to add fluid to the disassemble process and have it done via assemble machine.

8 years ago

Mhm. Good thought i guess. Otherwise you could make it a smelting recipe and you just get iron plates back...
Thanks for the fast response btw :)

New response