Produce science packs and rocket parts using biological and renewable materials

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g mod incompatability and fuel cell issues

6 years ago

i get this message with your mod installed https://i.imgur.com/tqLNjvl.png

disabling those mods makes the game work but there are other issues.

the fuel cell is marked to only accept sugar solution when i press ALT, it will not accept light oil at all. they also can no longer be placed directly adjacent to one another, they need a space in between each one. i have not tested your other machines, you may want to do so.

and while you are here, are you going to update your biotech extended mod?

6 years ago

i got the same issues..... was looking forward to using this. (many coal fired plants, just went nuclear and want to try and clean up some of the polution..)

6 years ago

same issue as well

The mod compatibility should be fixed, as the placement of adjacent fuel cells.

Biotech extended is not made by me, but I'll integrate it into this mod.

Having the fuel cell use other fuel is a lot harder. The devs changed the mod system so you have to define what fuel, only one, that is acceptable.

6 years ago

Having the fuel cell use other fuel is a lot harder. The devs changed the mod system so you have to define what fuel, only one, that is acceptable.

if you have to pick just one, pick light oil because sugar solution barely generates any power at all.

6 years ago

How difficult would it be to include a higher-tier (say, a "Mark 2") fuel cell that uses light oil, while the lower tier (initial) version uses sugar solution and is available a little earlier (possibly keep the same recipe for the higher-end unit, while the lower-end one uses an assembly machine 1, and Science Pack 3 instead of Production to research)?

New response