Big Brother

Big Brother - Research radar upgrades in amplification, efficiency, and surveillance capabilities. Create the ultimate surveillance state.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

b Removing from Mod List

2 years ago

When removing Big Brother from the mod list of a save, ALL the radars get deleted. They should be converted to regular radars instead of deleted.

1 year, 6 months ago

somehow this was actually useful to me,
I added this mod to an excisting save file on which i already had 200+ radars, and was trying to trim it down a bit.
by removing the mod, and there by deleting all excisting radars i managed to clear my entire save of all radars, and now i can replace them with the current tech i have researched, and align them like that, and use alot fewer radars than the innitial 200.

1 year, 5 months ago

I don't think this would be possible in any case. This mod generates about 99 different radar variants, one for each combination of amplification and efficiency upgrade, and with the mod removed there would be no migration code available to handle converting the custom radars back to normal ones.

11 months ago

Well this fkin sucks, especially because it only converts them when you place a radar. Radar i've crafted and never placed remain

This is stupid, fk this mod

11 months ago

Well this fkin sucks, especially because it only converts them when you place a radar. Radar i've crafted and never placed remain

This is stupid, fk this mod

Edit: Here's a solution:
Pickup every single radar, deconstruct them with schall's uncraft, uninstall mod, never look back

New response