Bucket Wheel Excavators

Adds 3 types of large Bucket Wheel Excavators.

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

g Question: Sulfuric Acid consumption? [Edit by Laserzwei: Is just like vanilla]

3 years ago

This is a bit of a balance question. The Bucket Wheel Excavator is substantially more powerful than mining drills of an equivalent area (by several times). Considering its cost and technological requirements, this is fine. However, a single MK3 Bucket Wheel Excavator only seems to consume the same amount of Sulphuric Acid as a single Vanilla drill. Is this intentional? After all, the Bucket Wheel Excavator costs SUBSTANTIALLY more power to run than a single mine. Would it not make sense to cost a comparably large amount of Sulphuric Acid?

3 years ago

Your observations are off. I tested both a vanilla mining drill and a bucket wheel excavator with 500 Sulfuric acid. They mined exactly the same amount of ore before running out (686 Uranium)

3 years ago

Hmm... I'll have to re-test, then. I may have been misled by the UI, which I thought stated the same rate of consumption. My apologies - error on my part, then. So basically what you're saying, then, is that Bucket Wheel Excavators consume Sulfuric Acid at the same rate as Vanilla Electric Drills? This is excellent news, thank you :)

New response