Hi, I've created an update to the mod with balanced costs and energy production for K2, Exclusion zones based on K2's wind turbine behavior, and some bug fixes. More info below:
Bug fix that prevented dynamic energy output from working
Updated solar kw values to match staged K2 progression better, changed Wave plants to 250kw and lower crafting cost but they're affected by the same dynamic energy output as wind - at half the volatility (and density is nerfed because of exclusion zones).
Updated mod contains a final-fixes change to K2 advanced solar panel (250kw to 500kw) so the progression is better.
I can give you the updated code if you'd like to integrate any of the updates into the mod.
If there's interest I can also work on an optional dependency for alien-biomes that would make turbine and wave plant electricity output dependent on biome. (Simulating different weather in different locations). Wave plants would have far less output in shallow water and normal in "deep ocean" >100 tiles from land.