Better Energy Production

Better Energy Production introduces various buildings and items to the game. Explore new ways of creating sustainable energy and keeping your world as clean as possible. Start right at the beginning of your world with three options of creating pollution free and clean power. Later research more technologies to expand your possibilities of getting clean power through a variety of wind turbines, solar panels and more!

Content
8 months ago
Fluids Power

g Recipes & Technologies?!

1 year, 1 month ago

Hey guys,
since I don't get that much feedback to the mod I don't really know how good the recipes and technologies are balanced.
If you find them unbalanced fell free to post a comment in this discussion.
Thanks!

6 months ago

Hai,
I found the mod yesterday and am using it now. I probably have questions and I will post them here by the mod.

I have the following question / comment about research and recipe for the windturbine. In the wind turbine we have to use engines.
But in the research tree the wind turbine is not behind the engine. Said otherwise the engine is not a requisite.
Is that on purpose? Or maybe a feauture / adaption for new version / fix.

I do see that for all turbines it is the case.

6 months ago

Hey,
if the wind turbines use engines and they are not listed as an prerequisite it is a bug (more like I forgot to mark them as prerequisites ;) ).
This will be fixed with the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

New response