Better Axes

With this mod you can enhance your character's mining speed by researching technologies.

Content
5 years ago
0.15 - 0.17
Combat

g doesn't really "make gameplay better"

6 years ago

The biggest thing I notice about this mod while playing is that it makes buildings deconstruct so fast that you can accidentally, instantly remove assemblers, chemical plants and other buildings that you don't want to very easily. You have to be extremely careful to prevent this. Perhaps a configuration section in the mod configuration menu where you could set values would be useful, for example axes that last longer are awesome, but I would turn off the faster deconstruction. Faster mining if that could be set separately from deconstruction would be good also.

6 years ago

Good idea! I will see if i could do something.

Thanks for your support!
-DiegoPro77

5 years ago

in some way it could...
Increasing the HP of the buildngs .. and it should be all to help that problem xD
The more HP it has the more time it takes to MINE the building xD

Well, maybe link this mod with a other mod as a optional? like
Increased HP but Decreased resis? so calculating damage on bitters only from resis and hp is just "whatever"?
Maybe creating a new type of mining? like mining is not mining but destroying? but than you can get the item in return instead of destorying? itsa new type xD

5 years ago

This is really complex man XD, i need to study lua files more for do something like that.

For now i've reduced their mining speed (for vanilla), but with FP mods the mk9 is 5 times faster than the normal axe, because my buildings have a lot of HP.

If an axe is too fast for you, however, you can use the precedent tier, don't you?
-DiegoPro77

New response