Date: 31. 03. 2019
- Update research requirements for changes made in Factorio 0.17.23
- Fix crash when adding Batteries Not Included to an existing save that had QuickItemSwap enabled.
Date: 26. 02. 2019
- Update for Factorio 0.17
Date: 08. 10. 2018
- Added German translations. Thanks to MrBesen and SuperSandro2000 for contributing.
- Partially-depleted batteries are no longer completely lost when mining a vehicle and are returned in the form of
a fully-depleted battery instead.
- Increased amount of cables, circuits and advanced circuits required for making charging stations.
- Support QuickItemSwap natively. (QIS already supports Batteries Not Included, so this change should be invisible.)
Date: 14. 23. 2017
- Rapid Charging Station rebalanced: Now requires 15 advanced processing units (reduced from 20), has 250% speed (increased from 200), and 80% efficiency (reduced from 100%).
- Charging stations no longer produce drain.
Date: 14. 12. 2017
- Fixed Electric Locomotive being available without being researched.
- Fixed Heavy Duty Battery Packs to require Electric Energy Distribution 1 instead of Electric Energy Distribution 2. It no longer is a green science recipe depending on a blue science recipe.
- Renamed "Heavy Duty Battery Packs" technology to "Battery Packs". Heavy-Duty Battery Packs may appear in another incarnation in the future.
- Removed research dependency on batteries, since it is implied by also depending on Accumulators.
- Support Factorio 0.16 native changelog features.
Date: 13. 12. 2017
- Update for Factorio 0.16
- Temporarily remove support for QuickItemSwap to work around [a bug in the current Factorio experimental](https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=182&t=54567&p=321491). To counteract this, support is now provided in QuickItemSwap itself.
Date: 11. 12. 2017
- First release.