Barbed-Spikes

Adds barbed-spikes, which can be placed down and hurts and slows down any enemy that walks on it. They can be upgraded to: Reinforced (more health and damage) Slowing (slows down more) Poison (deals extra damage) or any combination of the three. Original mod developers: MatheFactor and Kabaril. Updated and maintained by MrAlwaysAwesome.

Content
3 years ago
Combat

g Config for being immune to biter damage?

2 years ago

I and my friend were using this mod pack along with Rampant to give us a more intense experience with invasions from enemies. However, since biters cant break the barbed spikes, and we have barbed spikes put in a choke point, the biters simply sit there and die against our turrets and focus on an immortal entity, making biters not actually a threat.
It's fine if other people don't want them to be broken instantly, but I do. Could you add this as config in the menu so it can be disabled?

2 years ago

Same issue as the above,
Is this a conflict with Rampant, I'm assuming that its not a feature you've designed.

otherwise I love the concept, any chance of getting spikey walls as a single entity later on?

2 years ago

Hi AmaraDreamer & chearfullgnome98, thanks for the replies. I will implement settings to the mod and have a look at the Rampant mod. My plan is to update the mod by adding new defense spikes, some walls,etc.

Regards MrAlwaysAwesome

New response