B2TF-Delorean

This mod adds the Doc's Delorean and if my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious fire The Delorean has a equipment grid with optional size, HP is optional as well as the fire duration Pressing CTRL + F will toggle the Delorean's fire and also unstuck. K2 and IR3 both tested working!

Content
3 months ago
Transportation Combat

b Ctrl+F - Crash - "B2TF-Delorean (1.0.2) caused a non-recoverable error"

3 months ago

As Of 07-17-2024
Release: Steam
Version: 1.1.109 (Build 62320,Win64)

• This mod crashes every single time CTRL+F is pressed.
  • First noticed when Ctrl+Left Clicking to pick items out of an assembler while standing on a belt and pressing F to pick up items on a belt.
  • Tested multiple ways:
    -- Issue happens in the base game with no other mods.
    -- Issue happens in heavily modded game, "Bobs Mods" "Angel Mods" ect.
    -- Issue happens even when just pressing CTRL+F without trying to pick up items or standing on a belt.
    -- Briefly tested on MAC OS Factorio version. Same issue occurs.

• Exact error message listed below.

[The mod B2TF-Delorean (1.0.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event B2TF-Delorean :: toggle-delorean-fire (ID 264)
"iron-ore" is not a valid autoplace control name.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'create _ surface'
B2TF-Delorean
B2TF-Delorean
B2TF-Delorean

/control.lua: 131: in function 'create_extra_surface'
/control.lua:254: in function
/control.lua:247>]

3 months ago

"iron-ore" is not valid since when?

3 months ago

ok so I think you have a mod that changes the ore generation, my ore placement was hardcoded not smart! I think I fixed it!

3 months ago
  • Further testing: Since original post.
    -- Tested with and without "Iron-Ore" in inventory. Same error occurs both ways.
    -- Tested before and after researching the Delorean. Error DOES NOT occurs after Delorean is researched.

• NOTE: can not figure out what "iron-ore" has to do with the error.

3 months ago
  • Further testing: Since original post.
    -- Tested with and without "Iron-Ore" in inventory. Same error occurs both ways.
    -- Tested before and after researching the Delorean. Error DOES NOT occurs after Delorean is researched.
    -- Error occurs even in the Sandbox game mode.

• NOTE: can not figure out what "iron-ore" has to do with the error.

3 months ago

So the iron-ore problem is due to the teleporting feature of the delorean, I put out an update try it let me know if its fixed please, thanks!

3 months ago

So the iron-ore problem is due to the teleporting feature of the delorean, I put out an update try it let me know if its fixed please, thanks!

Just tested with your Version: 1.0.3 Issue appears to be resolved. I will retest all the same steps as before later on.

3 months ago

ok thanks keep me posted! hope you enjoy flame on!

3 months ago

Im being a little vague on whats going on as I think you might like to discover that, I think this mod has some potential for some interesting gameplay

New response