Auto Deploy Destroyers

Automatically deploys destroyer drones based on enemies around the player

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Cant research

1 year, 2 months ago

Does not work, the faq says to research the new technology added but doing so is not possible, the research is marked as unavailable.

Is this mod incompatible with newer versions of factorio?

1 year, 2 months ago

The prerequisites should be the following research, do you have those unlocked? { "power-armor", "destroyer" }
The "destroyer" tech used to be known as "combat-robotics-3", but i've updated that in version 1.1.0 of the mod.

If you do have these unlocked and it still doesn't work, i could try to start a new game and check if it works for me.
What version of the game and mod are you running on?

1 year, 2 months ago

Im currently at a point where i have 1.5 million white bottles so everything is more or less researched, all thats left are the items which can be increased in level like longer range, more firepower, braking force, robots move faster.

The mod can be seen ingame both in research window and when i check accepted equipment for the suit so the first impression i got was that this mod relies on another mod which i dont have but when i checked this mod seems to be stand alone

the mods currently active, i have a couple of robot related mods maybe a conflict between them?

1k bullet turret
advanced furnaces
armoured biters
atomic artillery
auto deploy destroyes
base mod
bigger ore stacks
combagt robot overhaul
dragon industries
early robots
endgame combat
endless resources with full yeild
ethernal day
factorio library
factorio extended plus core
fasterstart
long range radar for factorio 1.1.x
longer range laser turret
merging chests
no wall repair
power armor mk3
rampant industries
repair turret
squek through
turrent range buff
ultimate belts
warheats
water well(pump free water from the ground)

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

It sounds like one of your mods did something to one (or both) of the prerequisite technologies for my mod.
I just tried a new game, and my tech is shown correctly in the tree in the relevant spot.

I don't think i can fix the recipe for my mod to work with both vanilla and your specific set of mods.
If you're willing to "cheat" a bit you can unlock all (non-infinite) research with the following console command:
/c game.player.force.research_all_technologies()

(Warning, this will void achievements on the map. But modded maps already don't count towards steam achievements as far as i know)

New response