Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

i For Spidertron/cargo: Set Logistic to Inventory Slots

2 years ago

first, I like this mod, thank :)

I saw a new feature for Spidertron - a side panel for logistic requests, and we have "Trash unrequested items" there - very usable!

Could you add an another button: "Set requests from inventory" - add already existing items in the inventory to requests, also add all missed items for freezed/filtered slots as their stack sizes to requests too (sum both).

Details for example:
1) iron plates stack size is 100 (default)
2) we have 100 iron plates in the spidertron - set request to 100
3) we have 50 iron plates in the spidertron (half of the non-filtered slot) - set request to 50
4) we filtered an another slot to iron plates, but this slot is empty - set request to 100 (stack size)
5) we filtered a third slot to iron plates, and it is filled with 50 iron plates (half of the filtered slot) - set request to 100 (stack size)
TOTAL: 100+50+100+100 = 350 iron plates to requests (exactly)

Shortly:
- all filtered slots - require a full stack
- all non-filtered slots - require current value (so, if we click "Trash unrequested items" then - it should not drop all current items)

New response