Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

g Save crash when trying to import a blueprint (possibly related to signals but haven't done any further testing)

3 years ago

Hello! First of, great mod!

I'm getting consistent crashes when trying to import a blueprint (you will find the string at the footer of this message). I've tried it a couple times and it's repeatable, it appears to be an issue with signals possibly.

Here is the error message:

The mod Auto Trash (5.3.13) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event AutoTrash::on_gui_click (ID 1)
Unknown item name: signal-cyan
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__flib
/gui-beta.lua:114: in function 'recursive_build'
flib/gui-beta.lua:165: in function 'build'
AutoTrash/scripts/gui.lua:947: in function 'adjust_slots'
AutoTrash/scripts/gui.lua:74: in function 'import_presets'
AutoTrash/scripts/gui.lua:859: in function 'handler'
AutoTrash/control.lua:109: in function <AutoTrash/control.lua:100>

The only difference between the first crash was signal-P instead of signal-cyan

I tried to include the blueprint's string but it is too large for the max post length. Here is a paste link, it expires in 24h, if it's expired when you look at this, please notify me and I'll repost wherever you wish.

https://privatebin.net/?d4b2ddabc3110104#2TvCfioE1gsq3B6cMxhZJLFSwAJ3FvBRQVjUT7KTLpQy

Thank you!

3 years ago

I was doing further testing and I think I didn't understand what that import did. The string was not one created from within autotrash so the issue might be moot. Sorry!

3 years ago

Still shouldn't crash though, this makes it very easy to crash a server when a player tries to import a random blueprint expecting to get logistics request for everything the blueprint needs, so it should be checked and handled. :-)

New response