Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

i [done]Santa can I have Hotkey for Christmas?

3 years ago

Suggestion: A hotkey for Autotrashing Unrequested items (i don't know, something like Backwards slash \? ).

I seem to like/prefer toggling it on and off, to clear my inventory back to basics in between tasks I'm doing.
Its a nice middle ground with fiddling around with whats not supposed to be there versus leaving it on and fighting with the bots to give ya radar back lol. ^_^

3 years ago

Gonna add this suggestion here as they are kinda linked.

Suggestion: A "Quick Access" gui (got the idea from FNEI's extra side hotbar thing).
A small gui that folds out (otherwise its like a little arrow button to the side).
Inside you could have a few slots for those Temporary Request or Trashing, some small preset's buttons (maybe give the option to bind certain presets to a coloured button?) and that whole toggle button for Autotrashing Unrequested items.

Also a Shortcut Button icon suggestion is just like those curved arrows in the image next to the Tittle (^) to this mod. Maybe make the Yellow one Blue like the Requester chest and probably leave the other arrow Red (as making it Purple like the Active chest might be not as easily understood). Thanks and sorry for the spam. ^_^

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Suggestion: A hotkey for Autotrashing Unrequested items (i don't know, something like Backwards slash \? ).

I seem to like/prefer toggling it on and off, to clear my inventory back to basics in between tasks I'm doing.
Its a nice middle ground with fiddling around with whats not supposed to be there versus leaving it on and fighting with the bots to give ya radar back lol.

In addition to adding a toggle hotkey, i think i could also add a setting to turn it off once the inventory only contains requested items, which is what you seem to want.
(Not sure about the default key, might as well leave it unset, since i feel there's going to be more and more hotkeys and possible conflicts with vanilla and/or other mods)

Suggestion: A "Quick Access" gui (got the idea from FNEI's extra side hotbar thing).
A small gui that folds out (otherwise its like a little arrow button to the side).
Inside you could have a few slots for those Temporary Request or Trashing, some small preset's buttons (maybe give the option to bind certain presets to a coloured button?) and that whole toggle button for Autotrashing Unrequested items.

I've had something like that in the past:

But since 1.0 (or 1.1) the top button row get's a visible border around it, so i silently removed the feature. Not sure if i want to add a button on the left side. Maybe yet another hotkey/shortcut to toggle the quick access?

Also a Shortcut Button icon suggestion is just like those curved arrows in the image next to the Tittle (^) to this mod. Maybe make the Yellow one Blue like the Requester chest and probably leave the other arrow Red (as making it Purple like the Active chest might be not as easily understood). Thanks and sorry for the spam. ^_^

Just the arrows? I think i like that but i'll leave it yellow, since red/yellow is what vanilla uses for the tech too.

3 years ago

I've added the hotkey without a set default and a checkbox to auto-toggle trashing of unrequested items. And the shortcut button has a new icon (just the arrows from the technology effect that unlocks logistic requests.

3 years ago

:O Thats Awesome! Thank you. ^_^

New response