Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

g [fixed]Ability to "opt-out" of autotrash

3 years ago

We play on some multiplayer servers, and various players like the auto trash mod, and others do not. It would be great to be able to completely opt-out of autotrash trying to change my logistics request.

You could make a per-player setting to disable it ouright, or an even smarter way that is 'if I've never configured any auto trash preset, don't do anything ever.

I realize this from the notes:

This mod may change your vanilla Logistic and Auto Trash slots at any time (depending on your settings), so i suggest to configure them only in the mods gui if you don't want to loose your changes.

But it'd be really nice if it never touched the game logistics/trash if it has not been configured. Specifically for multiplayer it clear's the base-game logistic requests every time you join the server again.

New response