Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

i [fixed]Is there no way to export the presets ?

3 years ago

Is there no way to export the presets to a blueprint string ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There are 2 blue buttons in the gui to export and import your configuration, to/from either a string or a blueprint (by holding shift)

3 years ago

I saw the blueprint option, but I was hoping for a method that I could import all my PRESET's in one go.

So I could share the configuration with others and import it into a new game.

3 years ago

Yeah, that was what i thought you wanted after hitting reply :D
Should be fairly simple to add, i just have to add the blueprints into a book i guess.

3 years ago

I am guessing that each players presets are stored in a table. You could convert the table to JSON then ENCODE it and give that to the player as a string to exchange.
local encoded_string = game.encode_string(game.table_to_json(preset_data_table))

To read the data back you would do this
local decoded_table = game.decode_string(game.json_to_table(imported_string_from_gui))

3 years ago

That would be probably the easiest way, but i'd like to have it as a book, so i can just drop it in the library instead of having to save it as a file somewhere.
I'll see what i can do in the next couple of days.

3 years ago

When the new blueprint update comes out this week, they have options to add text/comments which might help to implement this book design.

3 years ago

Hi ya .. are you still thinking / working on your blueprint book idea ?

3 years ago

I kinda forgot about it, sorry. I've added the functionality in the latest version.

3 years ago

I've got some presets saved as a blueprint, but I can't seem to import them into the mod in any way. I've clicked both import buttons and it gives a box to input a string. I try holding the blueprint and clicking the button but I get the same result. I try holding shift and clicking the buttons and again get the prompt to enter a string.... I can't really use this if it won't load my presets...

3 years ago

If you pick up the blueprint directly from the library it won't be recognized. That's a Factorio bug that will be fixed in 1.1
To workaround you have to put the blueprint in your inventory first and then import it.

3 years ago

Ah, good to know, thanks, I'll try that.

New response