Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

i wishlist: remote interface for other mods to notify / modify / add logistic requests

3 years ago

G'day. I use "Quick Item Search" to interact with inventory -- my personal one, and the logistic network, at the same time -- a bunch. One feature it has is to add temporary or permanent logistic requests.

Obviously, with Auto Trash owning my logistic setup, this works ... OK, but hardly perfect.

I'd love to ask raiguard to add integration with your mod, so that instead of setting the "standard logistic request slot" they asked Auto Trash to do it. (and revert it? they have a temporary request feature, and I don't know how that works.)

anyway, seems to me that the best way to do that integration would be if Auto Trash had a remote interface with "add/set/whatever logistic request" and perhaps "read logistic requests", and then I asked raiguard to write an integration that if AT is installed, use that instead of the core slots.

so if it isn't too much trouble, would you consider adding an interface like that? I imagine that "as close to the core version as possible" is the best way to model this. but, you the expert here. :)

thanks!

3 years ago

I'll take a look at Quick Item Search to see what it does/needs (and how it handles temporary requests, since they are on my todo list pretty much since i created the mod :D ).

New response