Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

i wishlist: "add one more row for entries" button (or equivalent organization feature)

3 years ago

G'day. I don't know how common this is, but I lay out my requests in "logical blocks" as much as I can, and so I have a bunch of empty request slots by default.

When I'm adding a new "type of thing" I'd usually like to be able to do it on a new row, even if the previous one isn't full. I find this makes it much easier to adjust things over time, as my needs change.

right now I add a dummy entry to the last slot in a row, then add something to the first slot of the next, and clear the placeholder. that works, but isn't exactly awesome, with the extra clicks.

So, I guess what'd make this perfect for me would be, in order of personal preference:

1. some feature I can't describe that makes this sort of "organize by type" easier. maybe a layout that matches the recipe / build tab, make something something presets with smart updates, IDK. I'm certain there is something I'm not imagining that'd make this smarter, but I don't know what. Maybe you do. Your mods are generally pretty awesome in terms of working the "right wayâ„¢"

2. always having a blank row at the bottom. if I put even one slot into a row, add another fully empty row.

3. have a button or something that I can click to add an empty row.

PS: I have "columns to display" 10, and if relevant, "rows before scrolling" 10, so maybe this is really "do that thing, but when having 10 columns in the editor", thanks!

New response