Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

g How do I add autotrash when logistic requests are full?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I would like to have my logistics requests filled and then have additional items in my autotrash. For example, I don't want any copper or iron ore in my logistics requests, but I do want it in my autotrash. As far as I can tell, the only way to do this currently is by sacrificing 2 of my logistics request slots for the autotrash, which I most definitely do not want to do.
If that would be difficult to implement (I imagine it potentially could be, but I have never coded in Lua before so I don't know), adding a checkbox that prevents the mod from auto-clearing the vanilla autotrash would be a great temporary fix.

Thanks in advance

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Edit: Whoops, I just saw you can load multiple presets at once by holding shift. An elegant way of handling the issue, well done!
Edit 2: Also just noticed another row is added automatically if you drag and drop an item to the last row.

New response