Asteroid Mining

by Silari

Allows sending rockets into space to mine for asteroid bits, which can be refined into raw materials for infinite ores. Includes all 5 vanilla ores, plus Bob's Ores and Angel's support. Now with partial Krastorio 2 support. Advanced Mode (in beta) allows generating resource patches for mining using gathered materials, with rates based on the ore generation settings of the surface. Support for multiple surfaces is included, along with Space Exploration support.

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining

i Feature

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

I saw that you changed it (advanced mode) so you can have asteroid miners in the space but I would have one big suggestion. Make it possible to let a rocket come back down from space and bringing you resources back down by sending a empty rocket with and cargo module up and then it comes back down to you on a landing pad. The rocket can be reused but you need new rocket fuel to let it fly back into space and have an combinator who tell you how much resources are saved in the space so you can build a little logic to let the cargo rocket fly up when there is enough resources. Maybe also what resources are saved and how much from each ore.
Another addition would be so that the rocket with cargo module needs to be repaired after each fly into space (of the cost of specific repair packages and it should be randomly how much the rocket needs to be repaired).

New response