Asteroid Mining

by Silari

Allows sending rockets into space to mine for asteroid bits, which can be refined into raw materials for infinite ores. Includes all 5 vanilla ores, plus Bob's Ores and Angel's support. Now with partial Krastorio 2 support. Advanced Mode (in beta) allows generating resource patches for mining using gathered materials, with rates based on the ore generation settings of the surface. Support for multiple surfaces is included, along with Space Exploration support.

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining

g Error after today's update...

6 months ago

I updated the mod and I can't enter my game, when I do so I get this error.

The Asteroid Mining mod (0.9.15) caused an unrecoverable error.
Please report this bug to the mod author.

Error while running event Asteroid_Mining::on_configuration_changed
Asteroid_Mining/scripts/advanced/adv-mining.lua:348: attempt to concatenate field 'control' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Asteroid_Mining/scripts/advanced/adv-mining.lua:348: in function 'make_resource_table'
Asteroid_Mining/scripts/advanced/adv-mining.lua:466: in function 'init_mining'
Asteroid_Mining/control.lua:11: in function <Asteroid_Mining/control.lua:7>

6 months ago

What other mods are you running? I can see why it happens but need a test case so I can verify it's fixed.

6 months ago

What other mods are you running? I can see why it happens but need a test case so I can verify it's fixed.

I use various mods, but I have only updated this one of yours and I get that error, going back to version 0.9.14 fixes the problem and everything works correctly.

6 months ago

I haven't been able to reproduce the error so I can't fix it. Even when I remove the control from a resource there is no error.

Some mod you're using is doing something strange to resources. I need the list so I can figure out which one.

6 months ago

I haven't been able to reproduce the error so I can't fix it. Even when I remove the control from a resource there is no error.

Some mod you're using is doing something strange to resources. I need the list so I can figure out which one.

Sure, as soon as I can I'll send you the names of the mods I use. I'm not at home right now, but as soon as I get there I'll make the list and publish it here.

6 months ago

Hello, I didn't know how to send you the list of my mods, so I published it here: https://paste-bin.xyz/999558
I don't know if it's correct, if there is another way, please let me know.

New response