Asteroid Mining

by Silari

Allows sending rockets into space to mine for asteroid bits, which can be refined into raw materials for infinite ores. Includes all 5 vanilla ores, plus Bob's Ores and Angel's support. Now with partial Krastorio 2 support. Advanced Mode (in beta) allows generating resource patches for mining using gathered materials, with rates based on the ore generation settings of the surface. Support for multiple surfaces is included, along with Space Exploration support.

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining

g basic mode?

7 months ago

hey there, im not sure what is the difference between basic mode toggled or not, im playing SE and i dont want this to be op, but another way to generate resources at the expence of quite some automation and stuff, can someone explain this a bit better than the simple settings description?

7 months ago

Basic mode is the old method of build rocket, send module to space, get chunks that you process into resource chunks, which you processes into raw ores. It requires automating several processes including rocket building.

It requires much more automation than advanced mode which just generates a stream of resources infinitely from each module launched which get spawned around the or targeted buildings then mined normally. Advanced mode is designed to work with SE and adjusts resource amounts based on the size of the planet, including max generated per minute to keep it in line with core mining.

7 months ago

Thanks for the answer, i didnt see it before sorry for the late thank you =)

New response