Asteroid Mining

by Silari

Allows sending rockets into space to mine for asteroid bits, which can be refined into raw materials for infinite ores. Includes all 5 vanilla ores, plus Bob's Ores and Angel's support. Now with partial Krastorio 2 support. Advanced Mode (in beta) allows generating resource patches for mining using gathered materials, with rates based on the ore generation settings of the surface. Support for multiple surfaces is included, along with Space Exploration support.

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining

b [DONE]Player Targets: X

1 year, 7 months ago

I keep getting a repeating message every so often that says "player targets: x", which I think is related to the targets on ground. Is this message intentional?

1 year, 7 months ago

Nope. It’s debugging code I accidentally left active. I’ll throw a fix up for it tonight when I’m back at my PC.

If anyone wants to fix it themselves it’s just a print line that needs to be commented out. scripts/advanced/adv-mining.lua line 778.

1 year, 7 months ago

Thanks!

1 year, 7 months ago

Ok this should be fixed, alone with a bunch of other debug stuff that was left in (notably clicking the icons in the AM gui, though a bunch of interfaces also had them).

I keep meaning to setup something so those debug commands don't print for anyone else even if I leave them in but I also keep forgetting to do that.

New response