Asteroid Mining

by Silari

Allows sending rockets into space to mine for asteroid bits, which can be refined into raw materials for infinite ores. Includes all 5 vanilla ores, plus Bob's Ores and Angel's support. Now with partial Krastorio 2 support. Advanced Mode (in beta) allows generating resource patches for mining using gathered materials, with rates based on the ore generation settings of the surface. Support for multiple surfaces is included, along with Space Exploration support.

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining

i gui access change

1 year, 7 months ago

instead of directly shown gui in top left,how about just shown when open rocket silo gui,and a button to open full gui in center show all surface production or maybe future features.

1 year, 7 months ago

It was done that way in the Homeworld mod, and it wasn't very great. There are times when you need to check that information when there isn't a rocket silo nearby, especially since surfaces can be linked so you may be interacting with the mod even when there isn't a rocket silo on the planet at all.

For instance, in Space Exploration you could link the orbit surfaces to their planet/moon, so that anything you send up in a silo in orbit counts for the planet. Thus the only thing you'd need on the planet are the targeters - no rocket silo at all, since it's cheaper to send things from orbit. The latest version was supposed to do that in fact, but I had to put it off due to issues where the orbit may be created before the planet.

New response