Asteroid Mining

by Silari

Allows sending rockets into space to mine for asteroid bits, which can be refined into raw materials for infinite ores. Includes all 5 vanilla ores, plus Bob's Ores and Angel's support. Now with partial Krastorio 2 support. Advanced Mode (in beta) allows generating resource patches for mining using gathered materials, with rates based on the ore generation settings of the surface. Support for multiple surfaces is included, along with Space Exploration support.

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining

g [DONE] chunks from Angel's compound ores

3 years ago

There appears to be a collision in item names between Angel's compound ores from angelsrefining and this mod.
Both mods add "chunks" of the compound ores with identical names but with different functionality, leading to infinite resource loops.
This was first reported on the Angel's subforum
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?p=538937#p538937

3 years ago

I had noticed something funky going on with the description on the chunks when I added the support, but hadn't realized that was because it was clobbering the Angel's flotation ones.

Fixed in the new version. It checks for 'angels-ore' in the name and adds "-am" to my created item so it won't overwrite it.

New response