- Krastorio2 crushers now supported
- Reworked graphics to use additive blending, slimming down the mod size.
- Fixed refurbishing machine result output count error introduced in last version. Hard mode refurbishing recipe returns more ingredients again.
- Refurbishing machine moved to data stage so more mods have a chance to molest it.
- Fixed refurbishing machine's low resolution graphics.
- Fixed bug caused by entities not having a mining result, like in Krastorio2
- Updated for 0.18
- Changed mod to do the magic in data-final-fixes. If this breaks something, try the previous version, but let me know!
- If a broken version of the item doesn't exist, mod won't throw an error and will exempt it from needing to be refurbished.
- Machines will restore their recipe on replacement. Oops.
- Labs will also preserve item requests if they break before modules arrive.
- Uranium miners (or any miners with fluid) won't automatically be marked for deconstruction when depleted.
- Item request proxies will be carried over to the ghost if a machien breaks before the modules arrive.
- Broken machines preserve their last_user.
- Fixed mining drills getting marked for deconstruction too soon, leaving 1 ore left.
- Slightly improved depleted miner checking
- Mining drills no longer request a ghost when they're depleted.
- Fixed a bug preventing startup if a mod added a machine that requires fluid.
- Rebalanced the pollution formula to scale better at high pollution values
- Generators, labs, and refurbishers now are affected and need to be maintained as well.
- Pollution clogging! When enabled machines are more likely to break in heavily polluted areas. This effect should be negligible in low pollution areas (<100). Not enabled by default.
- Default MTBF increased to 60 minutes now that more machines can break.
- Added foundation checks. Machines need a solid foundation (refined concrete) or they take damage over time.
Brick and concrete reduce damage accordingly, but only refined concrete stops it entirely.
Playing with Concreep is recommended.
Note: For mods, this check is string based and it only looks for the name "refined", "concrete", or if hidden-tile is set.
- Damaged machines are much less likely to break
- Fixed destruction of item if player mined a broken assembler with a full inventory. It now falls onto the ground.
- Improved Industrial Revolution support. Now has a burner and electric refurbisher.
- Changed item ordering.
- Hard mode disassemble recipe now returns more products, on average. 95% of each ingredient stack returning.
- Removed an debug message. Sorry!
- Fixed Refurbisher icon displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed potential graphics loading error conflict.
- Added support for entity cloned and script destroy events.
- Mining drills now require maintenance. Rather than break every so many minutes on average, they break when picked up.
- Changed default MTBF to reduce the strain on a pre-bot factory.
- Refurbisher has graphics.
- Improved consistency of returning the broken assembler so it would require proper service.
- Recipes no longer show up in crafting menu.
- Crafting machines with fluid in their recipe won't crash the game. Fluids won't be returned when servicing them on hard mode.
- Crafting machines sometimes break and must be serviced. They'll stop crafting and be marked for deconstruction.
- Out of service assemblers can be fed into the Refubrisher. On easy mode this will return a working crafting machine.
- On Hard mode refubrishing returns a portion of the crafting machine's products. A new crafting machine can be produced using these products.
- Damaged machines are checked separately. Every 30s they have a chance to break equal to their missing health. (1% health = 99% break chance)
- Idle machines have a chance of being spared when checked. (Default 80%)
- Graphics are temporary. Looking for a suitable entity/icon for the refurbisher.