Alien Walls

by vedrit

Humanity has made many great advances, but still looks to nature for inspiration. Thanks to users ThaPear, ratchetfreak, Klonan, and TheBrain0110 for lots of help on the core of this mod. Great work!

Content
10 months ago
0.16.51 - 1.1
Combat

i Research cost

5 years ago

Hi all
I'm not sure how I feel about the research cost, so I'm looking for everyone's opinion on it.

Please let me know!

5 years ago

it feels like the later levels should be WAAAAY more expensive, the initial wall/gate unlock are fine, but the upgrades should be as followed imo:
up1: 2pots of red/green/military 400 times
up2: 3
pots of red/green/military 500 times ( 750 hp walls for 3 first sciences is already very strong in comparison to 350 base, add to this free autorepair)
up3: 3pots of red/green/military/blue 500 times (again 250 health and 5 hp is a lot)
up4: 3
pots of red/green/military/blue/purple 500 times

also if you think its good a good idea, you could add infinite science, at a + 200 health and +5 health/sec recovery per infinite level, costing 1 of each per 60 sec, 500 the first level increasing by 500 per level.

5 years ago

I have considered adding in infinite research and may play around with it for the next version.
I was kind of worried that research costs were too high, but if that's not the case, then I'm glad I asked!

New response