- Adjusted cost for research upgrades
- Reduced biomass drop rate, especially for spawners, worms, and larger aliens.
- Added compatibility for mods that refer to spawners as 'nest'
- Adjusted research cost and requirements. If this is too cheap, please let me know.
- Fix not being able to use blueprints or pipette on upgraded walls and gates.
- Removed some print commands that were used for debugging.
- Possible fix for Factorio not allowing mod to be updated?
- Removed biomass from spawning in world. Now will drop as loot from spitters/biters, spawners and worms. Should be compatible with mods that add or modify aliens.
- Update to Factorio 0.17
- Removed unnecessary tech migration scripts, as they are handled by control.lua. Migration will only modify names.
- Fix for gates being turned into walls
- Modified migration scripts to attempt to fix migrating from older versions. Walls from previous version will now upgrade during migration (Thanks eduran!)
- Unified wall and gate names and references, fixing an error when placing them.
- Neglected to integrate changes from ThaPear and TheBrain0110 previously.
- Higher hybridization researches will also give increased wall health, in addition to increased regen rate.
- Fixed icons and wall-water patch
- Fixed/added item and technology descriptions