-Fixed missing migrations
-Fixed walls from past versions not getting upgraded
-Fixed a nil value in a migration script.
-Fixed an issue where gates weren't getting checked for healing
-Improved healing check to increase feature reliability and performance
-Added event filters to help alliviate future performance issues.
-Adjusted wall validation to run less frequently and separately from healing check.
-Adjusted wall and gate recipes to use stone walls and gates, respectively
-Fixed issue with placing higher-tier walls (Forgot to change function name in a couple places)
-Added missing tech prerequesite.
-Fixed an issue where walls/gates weren't getting upgraded after the previous bugfix.
-This also fixed an issue with walls not healing.
-Fixed an issue where wall circuit connections were lost when new tier is researched.
-Did some code cleanup.
-Fixed an issue where sometimes, placing walls/gates wouldn't be built.
-Updated wall and gate graphics/icons (Re-colored vanilla images)
-Hybrid walls will not connect/merge with vanilla walls. (I had initially set them to connect/merge, but the effect was not consistent)
-Updated to Factorio 1.1
-Updated tech requirement references to reflect name changes in vanilla.
-Added 2 more tiers of wall/gate plus required research
-Changed bonus biomass from a flat bonus (base + integer) to an actual scale (base + (scale * tier)). This should allow players to change the drop rate more to their liking.
-Adjusted required research unlocks and packs to make a bit more sense. Also adjusted research costs. This should force unlocks to be later in the game. These walls were never meant to be impenetrable.
-Fixed a mistake that caused more biomass to drop from small biters/spitters than intended.
-Updated to Factorio 0.18
-Moved loot settings to mod settings for ease of customization
!!! Due to how entities are, changes from default will require the game to restart. !!!
-Only the medium worm was specified for loot allocation. Now, the medium, large and behemoth worms have been specified.
- Adjusted cost for research upgrades
- Reduced biomass drop rate, especially for spawners, worms, and larger aliens.
- Added compatibility for mods that refer to spawners as 'nest'
- Adjusted research cost and requirements. If this is too cheap, please let me know.
- Fix not being able to use blueprints or pipette on upgraded walls and gates.
- Removed some print commands that were used for debugging.
- Possible fix for Factorio not allowing mod to be updated?
- Removed biomass from spawning in world. Now will drop as loot from spitters/biters, spawners and worms. Should be compatible with mods that add or modify aliens.
- Update to Factorio 0.17
- Removed unnecessary tech migration scripts, as they are handled by control.lua. Migration will only modify names.
- Fix for gates being turned into walls
- Modified migration scripts to attempt to fix migrating from older versions. Walls from previous version will now upgrade during migration (Thanks eduran!)
- Unified wall and gate names and references, fixing an error when placing them.
- Neglected to integrate changes from ThaPear and TheBrain0110 previously.
- Higher hybridization researches will also give increased wall health, in addition to increased regen rate.
- Fixed icons and wall-water patch
- Fixed/added item and technology descriptions