Advanced Modules

Adds advanced and combied Versions of Modules and 9 new Beacons. Reduces the Price of all Modules, makes Efficency Modules cheaper than other Modules. Adds Pollution Reduction to Efficency Modules. Added Modules: Pure Speed and Pure Productivity ranging from MK1-MK6. Added Beacons: Efficiency Beacon, Speed Beacon and Productivity Beacon ranging from MK1-MK3. After the Game has finished you can create God Modules

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Productivity modules not always available

2 months ago

Loving the mod so far. However, I’ve run into an odd issue. I’m also using the assemblyUPS mod, and none of the X1000 assembly machines will accept any boosted productivity modules or beacons. They will accept vanilla modules just fine, and will accept all modded speed/efficiency modules. Not sure which mod is causing the issue or if it’s fixable, but figured I’d report it here and see if I get lucky. Note, I’m trying to craft science packs, which are normally compatible with productivity modules.

2 months ago
2 months ago

Not sure if it’s relevant, but the vanilla productivity modules have not been moved to the new modules tab. Is this possibly related?

https://ibb.co/2v3sy69

2 months ago

Temporary fix: “productivity4all” mod. Thanks to the other thread here lol.

New response